Global Safety & Consulting supports companies in identifying the risks and threats to its business. A vulnerability audit is performed prior to implement a solution that meets the requirements of your site and specificities of your business.
If it is obvious that one does not let anyone at home, it is more difficult to implement the same policy in the workplace. Global Safety & Consulting performed a risk analysis and design a customized solution to protect your premises and your staff.
- Vulnerability audit
- Detection systems and video surveillance
- Access control of humans and vehicles
- Mechanical premise security (barriers, deterrent lighting …)
- Human surveillance
Anyone outside the company may be an actor or maliciously target. Special care is needed to this type of situation, such as hosting of temporary staff (interim missions, CDD) or business visits (future partners, customers …).
Global Safety & Consulting devises some technical specifications to these situations, indicating the rules and attitudes to adopt that only the information strictly necessary disclosed.
- Defining access areas and restrictions
- Watch External stakeholders upstream and downstream of their business by passing
- Securing hardware
- Staff awareness of information and data communication
Protecting the business also involves the management of the goods out of premises. Aware of the providers, the borrowed circuit and the final destination, with all the risks associated to the release of products, are all variables that Global Safety & Consulting supports to ensure the best protection.
- Watch providers
- Filtering incoming deliveries in the company
- Securing receiving and storage areas
- Accompaniment by our agents during transport deemed risky
- Watch risks related to route taken and the destination
- Monitoring 24/7 through our communication systems