Business Continuity Plan
Fires, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, social conflicts… are many events it is essential to know how to anticipate avoiding or minimizing the often-harmful side effects, even fatal on the company’s business. The manager needs to plan and implement protection strategies to ensure business continuity in case of disruptive events and to reassure the public and shareholders.
Global Safety & Consulting supports you in the definition and implementation of your BCP to ensure the sustainability of your business in any situation.
- Systems, processes and resources mapping
- Identifying security expectations
- Risk mapping and treatment strategies
- Definition of business continuity strategy
- Implementation and ownership of BCP