Duration: 12 hours over 2 days for initial training
Number of participants: 4/10 persons
Profiles: All employees to exercise OHS function in his establishment
Objectives: To bring theoretical and practical knowledge required to provide first aid and appropriate conduct while waiting for rescue.
- To protect
- To consider
- To alert or make alert
- To rescue
- The victim bleeding profusely
- The victim is choking
- The discomfort
- The victim complained of pain preventing particular movements
- The victim complained of a sore
- The victim unresponsive but breathing
- The victim is unresponsive and not breathing
Notes: It is necessary to perform a MAC (Maintenance Update Skills) every 2 years.